Whew! What a week! So many fun and exciting things going on right now! Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! I had a great weekend! :) I'm also getting busier and busier at the massage practice which is really awesome. I love my job! On the Urban Farm Designs front, I'm working on getting a bunch of custom orders finished this next week, then I'll be working on my next shop update! Yay! Well, here is your turquoise fix for the week!
Absolutely coveting this Cloud Painting no.1 CUMULUS from Beepart

Aqua wood wall hooks and vase from Old New Again

60's turquoise shift dress from Penny Dreadful Vintage

This turquoise cuff from The Shag Bag is so summery!

Super cute turquoise earrings also from The Shag Bag

Absolutely loving this Big Circles, Little Pillow cover from A Stitch In Dye

The Best Is Yet To Come print from The Love Shop

Okay, so this is more of a light blue but how awesome is this glass water bottle from lifefactory!

Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









i love turquoise tuesday... its one my favorite colors!
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the cloud painting for sure!
ReplyDeleteI love the shift dress and the pillow. :)
ReplyDelete