Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Adventure: Coburg Antique Fair

Hey guys!
Ahhh! I had so much fun today at the Coburg Antique Fair! It's a once a year fair that brings in 300+ vendors from all over and it was AMAZING.







I was so stoked when I saw this wool Swiss Army blanket! I've wanted one for so long and it is in totally perfect condition. PLUS, I got it for 20 bucks! What a steal!



I also found this super cute, strange little pin that I immediately fell in love with. I'm planning on wearing it with my olive green wool coat this fall. :)



What a fun day! I love these sunny fall days that start out chilly and end up so lovely and warm. Perfect for wandering around beautiful vintage booths all day. :) I hope you guys had an equally wonderful weekend!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, as usual!! :D
    something about vintage items...that have their previous owner's names on it...creepily wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.O.O.F stands for Independent Order of Odd Fellows. I know this because my music school is in the Odd Fellows building here in Eugene. It's somewhat like the Masons.... I think. I love the turquoise woodstove!

    ReplyDelete