skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Turquoise Tuesday!
Hey all!
Happy Tuesday! I've rounded up some lovely shades of turquoise for you today. I absolutely love this photo of Trenitalia! I think it would look pretty awesome in my living room. ;)
Trenitalia- vintage inspired travel photograph
Lovebirdies Vase
Chandelier Letterpress Stationery
Little Lovelies - Upcycled Eco-Friendly Stud Earrings
OMG Shoes Print
Vintage 60s Knitted Scarf
Vintage Striped Dress
Set of 3 Sweet Vintage Honeycomb Canisters
It seems like fall is in full swing! Leaves are falling, turning awesome colors and I love these crisp mornings. What's your favorite part of fall?
xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share the love...
The Shop
Be A Friend of Urban Farm!
Featured On:
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(126)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(8)
Someone get me a can of paint...
Turquoise Tuesday!
Turquoise Tuesday!
Turquoise Tuesday!
Little Obsessions
Way Too Cute: Marcel the Shell
New Loves: Adventure
Turquoise Tuesday!
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment