skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I got a new hat today...
...and I L-O-V-E IT.
Bless you Target. Bless you and your shiny walls of unnecessary plastic objects.
Off to sew, drink tea and enjoy my fire in my fireplace. What are you guys up to on this rainy Sunday? Or is it snowy where you are??
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share the love...
The Shop
Be A Friend of Urban Farm!
Featured On:
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(126)
▼
November
(7)
Adventures In Meaghan-land
Tis the Season
I got a new hat today...
Pretty Things...
Turquoise Tuesday!
Dreamy Guest Rooms...
Lovely.
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment