Secondly, I finished what is possibly my favorite messenger bag I've made so far for my BFF's bday tonight! Yayyy! Her boyfriend bought it for her (so nice of him!) and is going to suprise her with it at dinner tonight. I can't wait to see her face. :)
Thirdly, but possibly the MOST exciting, is that I got access to the Indie Business 2.0 blog today! It's an online workshop I'm taking next month and I'm suuuuuper stoked about it. I'll make a business woman out of this girl yet! :) The really fun thing about this workshop is that one of the instructors, Elsie Flannigan, writes my favorite blog ever.
I really admire her creative spark and unique style, so I'm excited to get the opportunity to pick her brain! Swoon!
Alright kids, I have to go get ready and pick out an outfit to wear to the BFF's bday dinner at one of my favorite local spots, The Vintage. Yay!

So much fun in one day! I hope you all are having a wonderful day as well!
Later Gators!
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Design









I've never seen that picture of me & dylan before. Must have been after the keg stands, can tell by my facial expression. Loved the bag it has come in handy for so many things, can't wait to take it on its first trip to Jackson Hole.
ReplyDeleteIt was one of the pictures that I took at Jess' wedding! I loved both of your expressions. I'm glad you're enjoying your bag, BFF! :)
ReplyDelete