Friday, February 19, 2010

A year of inspiration...

Over the last year I've collected a TON of inspiring images on my Tumblr! I've decided to post the best of the best here, as a sort of inspiration collage. I hope you enjoy!



Eisley on Flickr



London-born, Berlin-based artist Simon Evans has the raddest exhibition right now at James Cohen Gallery in New York. The show’s title is “Island Time,” which is a nod to Robinson Crusoe and the handmade objects he needed to survive on a desert island. Evans implicitly compares being shipwrecked, to the role of the artist as an outsider, to his own experience living in a foreign city. He’s also obsessed with counting and charting, “an activity key to survival as a castaway,” says the gallery. Don’t you love his work?



I STILL want this book of Marc Johns' drawings! He's so witty and talented...



I want to live here....



...with this bird & typewriter...




Beautiful paper.



I cannot get over how envious I am of this clothesline of pretty dresses...



This make me want to get my feet wet.

Well I think that's a good dose of inspiring things for today. More to come next week! Here is proof that my bangs grow like wildfire! I JUST cut them super short and now they're back down to my eyebrows! (Which some people might think is a good thing.) :)




Ciao!
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment