Check out this awesome vintage bag I found today!

Looooove it! It's gonna be my official business briefcase. ;) Just wrapping up some housework, some sewing and catching the very last Indie Biz chat today... I had such a great time in that class. A big thanks to Elsie, Jill and LA for putting on a great class! Check out their blogs here:
http://frecklednest.blogspot.com
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com
http://www.lunevintage.blogspot.com
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









Thanks A ton for being part of our Indie community! You rock. And I love your new vintage breifcase, how offical. XO Jill
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteScore! I love it!
ReplyDelete[i miss class already :(]
Love those girls...and that bag! I also had huge thrifting success today!! I'll post my finds tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteJill- Thank YOU! :)
ReplyDeleteMeesh- I can't wait to see what you found!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
oohh, pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'll miss inde buiz too :(
Total score! I adore it!
ReplyDeleteI would have done a dance if I found such a rad suitcase, LOVE IT! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shoutout, we loved having you in class (and everyone!) :)
xoxo,
LA
woot-woot! that is a score!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to carry your new briefcase pretty much everywhere you go. It is too cute not to! I am going to miss Indie Biz too!!
ReplyDeleteThose colours are delicious!!
ReplyDelete