Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey hey, happy Tuesday! :)

So today for Turquoise Tuesday I decided to mix in a little Etsy love. All of these lovely turquoise objects can be procured on Etsy or the store website! Yay! :)

So seriously, this vintage Soviet clock could not be more awesome. Find it and more like it at Clockwork Universe.


I just got a bunch of pom pom trim from Sugar Pink Boutique. So fun!


Currently obsessed with this knitted cowl from Vogue Knitting. Sigh, it's so awesome.


I think this feather headband is SO cute. Find it at Kaang Accesories.


What a cute knit hat from YesJess! If you haven't seen her shop, you should swing over and take a look!


What a cute shelf idea from TR Wood Works...


Adorable turquoise moccasins from the Darlingtonia Moccasin Company...


I hope you enjoyed the finds today! I'm off to finish some sewing and do a photo shoot for the upcoming update! Busy, busy! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

10 comments:

  1. The clock is amazing! The cowl is great too! Fabulous finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those moccasins! That shop's getting bookmarked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your Tuesday posts!!
    This one is awesome...keep them coming!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I know have to stalk all of the links. Your Tuesday post always makes my day Meaghan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm glad you guys are liking Turquoise Tuesday. I have fun writing it. ;)

    xo,
    Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turquoise is definitely the color of the season! Great photos.. love the clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love turquoise so much. SOOOO many cute things. good hunting girl!

    ps, thanks so much for the cardboard deer DIY link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with that scarf ! Your finds are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete