Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday Fun!

Hey all!
Well it's officially my last year of my twenties! Today is my lovely birthday and I'm the big 2-9. I plan to make this year one worth remembering, and I'm working on a list to help me make it epic! It's still in progress but I'll post it once the final draft is done!

My family had a birthday dinner for me last night, which was so much fun! My fave pizza from PRI (it has a "dessert bite" at the crust... an apricot stuffed with ricotta! YUM!), strawberry shortcake, the traditional Bull family drawing contest (I won!), and a viewing of the classic film "What's Up Doc". ;)




My sister made us all party hats for the occasion.





How CUTE are they!?! She's so creative!

Well, I'm off to more fun birthday things! A new tattoo, a movie and later tonight a drink with friends! :) Yay! I hope you guys have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow for Turquoise Tuesday!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

7 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday! Those hats are absolutely adorable! I love family birthday celebrations...oh, and the pizza sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! i like that you have goals to make your 29th the best year yet. i just turned the big 3-0, so i totally understand where you're coming from. cute party hats; what a creative family you have! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute are you?! happy birthday missy! you know i want to see that new tattoo!! hope you have the best day ever! monster hugs and mad love!
    p.s. are you still planning on renegade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday meaghan. cant wait to see your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday Meaghan! love the cute party hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are these photos?! i read this post at work and couldn't comment bc of the firewall or something! i wanted to so bad!! :D
    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you guys for the bday wishes! :) You're so sweet! Definitely will have a tattoo and goals for 29 post coming up soon! The tat is in the healing process, but once it's all healed there will be pics galore! :)

    xo,
    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete