Whew! It's been a busy week! You KNOW it's got to be a crazy week when I forget to post a Turquoise Tuesday! Gah! My apologies... I am planning an epic edition of Turquoise THURSDAY for y'all to make amends. ;)
Anyhow.
I totally need your help. My birthday is next week and I'm trying to choose my bday dress! My problem is too many awesomely adorable choices... which I realize is not so much a problem! So here we go... (drum roll)... cuteness galore.
1. all for the love of you daisy dress at Ruche

2. apple blossoms dress at Ruche

3. The Photogenic Dress at ModCloth

4. Hydrangea Dress at ModCloth

5. Lake District Dress at ModCloth

6. Edgartown Dress at ModCloth

7. Blueberry Breakfast Tea Dress in Light Grey at LuLu's

8. Floral Repose Dress at LuLu's

See how hard my life is?? Seeeeee? SO HARD. So much cuteness. So little time. Which dress would you choose?

xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









i like the mustard and cream!! its very elegant and perfect for a birthday party!
ReplyDeleteCuteness Galore is a great way to describe these! Hmmm. I think my favorite might be the blueberry breakfast tea dress...
ReplyDeletei love all of your picks, but the ones i'm gravitating toward are the daisy dress and the photogenic dress. i have a thing for yellow lately. and the bodice is lovely on that one. hope you have a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for Apple Blossoms :) So cute! Have a happy birthday :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going with the majority and picking mustard photogenic dress. Or the breakfast tea. Happy birthday week!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so fabulous & helpful! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
they are all so cute but id have to go with the Edgartown Dress dress cause its a little dressy for a special day/night but still super comfy looking! happy almost bday!
ReplyDeletethe yellow one is my fave :)
ReplyDeleteLake district dress...the yellow one is a close second. I LOVE birthday clothes.
ReplyDelete