Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!


Hi all!
Happy Tuesday! I have an extra special edition of Turquoise Tuesday for you today! I've scoured Etsy for the best turquoise vintage and found some great pieces! Without further ado...





















I hope you guys have a great week! I'll be back later this week with another shop update!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

7 comments:

  1. The telephone and the camera are sooo great! :) My mother has such a phone in black and it is still working... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love it all!!!!


    ♥CMonster
    www.bythemonsterandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, I love! By the way, I have that same rotary phone!!

    xoxo,
    Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favorite colors! must be a picses thing. i'm seriously coveting that pretty flower necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, i loved it all! me and the boy are going thrifting this afternoon and this was just the inspiration i needed! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. why, why, WHY did you have to show me that carafe? I need it now. Not want. Need.

    ReplyDelete