Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hello!
Is anyone else amazed at how fast this summer is flying by? I don't know if I've had a busier summer! Good busy, but busy nonetheless. Anyhow! Here is some turquoise for ya...

retro revival bicycle engraving on Uncommon


Blue Belle Hugga Bunny on Manic Muffin Totes


Dryer Pillow Sheets SET of THREE Reduce Reuse Recycle on zJayne


Blue Mantel Grandfathers Clock at Shabby USA Creations


Ocean Blue Antique Cake Stand on Cute Chic and Unique


Aqua Curvy Chunky Wood Corner Shelf at Turquoise Rollerset


Lavender rabbit at Pouch


Trio of Vintage Baroque Frames on Shabby Vintage Mom



I hope you all have a great Tuesday! I'm working on a special Weekend Adventures post for Friday that's all about home gardens & I'm excited to share it with you!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

8 comments:

  1. Meaghan~Thank you for featuring my corner shelf! How sweet of you. I just started a blog YESTERDAY! Visit me here...http://turquoiserollerset.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I really like the bunny and rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of turquoise too :) Thanks so much for featuring my Frames♥ Love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOH! That clock AND those frames are amazing. I love that stuff!! And I really never get sick of Turquoise Tuesday. The color just never gets tired!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. many thanks for featuring me! lovely selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post!! I lovveee Turquoise!! You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you enjoy the Tuesday posts! :) I LOVE putting it together!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite color is turquoise. Thank you for adding my bookends.
    http://prettydarncute.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete