Friday, July 2, 2010

Weekend Adventure DIY

Hey all!
Well I'm running out the door to head to the coast with the fam. In lieu of a bona-fide adventure post I'll leave you with this "DIY" inspired by my crazy bike adventure yesterday.

The Adventure:
I woke up SO EARLY and I could just hear my bike calling to me from the garage. I threw on the bibs and it was on. I did the usual 25 mile loop and was feeling AWESOME so I decided to investigate some side roads I’d always wondered about. Beautiful, wooded scenery, saw 4 deer, had one flat (no biggie-hello CO2), and saw the sunrise… A FEW HOURS LATER. SO LOST. And might I add hungry. All I had was one Gu and a packet of fruit snacks for breakfast. (In my defense, I didn’t know I was going on an expedition and ALSO I’m not grown up & have no life skills.) So I asked a farmer where I was. The best part of my day is the expression on his face. Anyhoo, I got back home safe and sound and my bike computer reports a whopping 47.4 miles.

The DIY:



YOU TOO CAN HAVE THIS ROCKIN HAIR STYLE!

Step 1. Don’t dry your hair before putting on your bike helmet.

Step 2. Get lost and ride around till it’s dry.

Step 3. Remove helmet. Contemplate combing.

Step 4. Shrug shoulders, accept that people will assume you are homeless today.


I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments: