Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Etsy Loves

Hellooooo!

Well, I compiled an extra long list of Etsy goodies for you because I've been absent so long! The move to Bend went well... if you consider pulling a Uhaul over a snowy mountain pass at night in a snowstorm "going well". But I won't get into it because that story gives my mom panic attacks and drives Ryan's mom to drink. ;) Now that I'm all settled, life in Bend is awesome. I L-O-V-E my job there and I live in one of the cutest neighborhoods! I have an awesome roomie, Katy, and we both have huge dogs and love to take them to hike in the snow. We call our house the "Disheveled Hovel" because none of the walls are straight. However, we've filled it with cuteness and it's super cozy. :)

The Disheveled Hovel

Cloey Underfoot, all worn out from snowy hikes! :)

























I hope you're all having a great winter! I'm so excited for the spring so I can wear dresses and ride my bike without bundling myself in down. ;)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment