Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey there!
Well, I found some internet so I thought I'd scrounge up a little turquoise for your Tuesday! ;) I'm still getting settled in Bend and have yet to get internet at my little hovel. As for now, it's an excuse to go drink some coffee and steal some wifi for an hour, but I'm thinking I'll eventually break down and get it at home. ;)





















Well I hope you enjoyed the round-up this week! I'm going to see if I can't get the ole blog back on a somewhat regular schedule now that I'm not unpacking boxes. :) I just set up my sewing table and brought the last of my supplies over to Bend this week! I'm itching to get back at it and have a journal filled with lots of new ideas! I can't wait to fill up the shop again, as well as get some Urban Farm Designs in some local shops! Cross your fingers and I'll let you know when that becomes a reality. :)

Hope you guys are having a great start to spring! It's a little chilly today, but boy was it super nice the last few days... I'm ready for sunshine and floating the river!

xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

1 comment:

  1. I love Turquoise Tuesday! And those bicycle glasses... total love at first sight. <3

    ReplyDelete