Making friendship bracelets used to be one of my favorite things to do. And we're not really talking about when I was 12... more like 25. ;) I used to have stacks of bracelets tied to my wrist all summer until they kind of disintegrated off... haha. Since I've been a massage therapist, bracelets have no longer gotten permanent residence on my wrist, but I think it's time they made a comeback. I'll just have to use a button closure instead of the trusty ole knot. Time to make a run down to the store for embroidery thread. :)
Have a great rest of your day! It's kinda grey over in these parts today, so it's the perfect day to make some bracelets and drink some tea. :)
xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I love making those, too! Mine are always twisty like a DNA strand... how the heck do you prevent that from happening?! Those in the photos look so perfect!
ReplyDelete