Monday, May 9, 2011

Neat Things

Hi all!
This is some crazy weather we've been having over here in Bend! One minute I'm getting a sunburn, the other it's snowing... good gracious. I had a nice & relaxing day off today and am baking tons of banana bread!


(My favorite baking apron... I love field testing my aprons! Hah, yum!)

I've just about got my sewing nook all put together. It took a little longer than I thought. Space is tight in the hovel and each room has only one outlet, so I had to get pretty creative. ;) Anyhow, here are some nuggets of awesomeness that have caught my eye lately.

















Have a great day!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your blog! it is so clean with pops of color. i appreciate you including my oxfords in your eye catching finds! thanks so much!! xo

    ReplyDelete