Well that happened fast! One minute I'm 29, then
BAM. 30. I have to say, I'm pretty excited about my thirties. In fact, I plan on celebrating all year! I'm thinking that on the 30
th of every month, I'm going to go on an adventure, throw a shindig, or try something new. A few things on my list are:
- See Crater Lake
- Try martial arts
- Bake a cake
-
Roadtrip!
- Go caving
- Camp in the Redwoods
- Explore the
Steens Mtns.
- Go fishing
- Climb the South Sister
It should be a fun year! I still feel like I'm 7, so I'm not too worried about being old quite yet. ;)

Uh oh, here it comes! DANG, it got me... Thirty it is.
xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
congratulations on reaching your third decade!
ReplyDeletei was super excited to reach thirty, and for me life keeps expanding in all directions. it feels so amazing!!!
wishing you a magical year ahead.
xo