Thursday, April 8, 2010

Etsy Loves

Happy Thursday all!
Gosh, yesterday's sunshine was AWESOME. It's still hangin on for a little bit today, but I see some serious clouds in the distance. I should probably walk the pups while it's still dry! I thought I'd bust out a few Etsy faves for you today!

This print by Valcox would look awesome in my kitchen!


This pompom dress from Supayana is adorable.



I'm currently in the process of trying to decide which one of these adorable guys I'm going to own. So cute! Check them out at Planet Fur.


Oh yes, it's swimsuit finding season once again! I love finding suits on Etsy because they're so unique! Like this one from La Drama Queen.


I suddenly have the urge to have a ship in a bottle! I love the colors here.


I think this would look pretty sweet on my laptop...


Love this plush skyscraper!!


I just have to share with you guys that, while putting this together, I was cracking up listening to Je T'aime Moi Non Plus by Serge Gainsbourg. (Oh, Pandora.) Your task for today is to listen to the whole song with a straight face. Let me know how you do! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a photo update of my new studio space!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new studio space! :)
    I've just added your widget to my blog! :)
    Love, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so heart that bathing suit! I left you alittle something on my blog today.

    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete