I just did a mini update in my shop! Check out the new drawstring bags and bracelets.


This 10x10 inch drawstring bag is perfect for keeping cosmetics, crafts, pens, and accessories all in one place! I use mine to keep my headphones protected in my bag. They also make for a cute, reusable gift or lunch bag! A 5x5 inch front pocket adds color and is a useful place to store items you need to keep handy!
These bracelets will add a little zip to your spring style! They have a grey tweed base and pink felt on top. The decorative stitching is bright blue. The bracelet is 7" in length and can be made to a custom size. It fastens with a unique vintage button, so every bracelet is different!
Check back at the end of April for the huge shop update! There will be more messenger bags, aprons, daybags and one super exciting brand new item! :D
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









pretty! :D and i love the thread colors in the background :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always!
ReplyDeleteI love the colorful fabrics you choose. I am all about bright and bold! :)
ReplyDelete