Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh Boy!

Hey all!

Just a quick post to let you know about the Mother's Day Spring Sale I'm having this week at the Urban Farm Designs shop, April 15th through the 25th! All aprons are marked down. And each apron order is shipped with 3 lavender sachets and a sleep mask!!!

I also listed a new item! Her name is Tiny, and she can't wait to live on your sewing machine! Her big sister is going to be listed this weekend. I've got a whole mess of them in different colors & they'll be up this weekend too!







I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back later for some teacup love. :)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

4 comments:

  1. I love the new pin cushions!

    xoxo,
    Bri!
    http://littlemissfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. I like the idea with the sleeping mask and sachets :)
    I put your button on my blog, btw :D

    ReplyDelete