Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photo shoot fun!

Hey peeps!
I'm busy as a bee, workin away to get ready for the Indie Fixx Spring Galleria and my spring shop update! I did a photo shoot today with my mom, (thanks mom!) and we had lots of fun as usual. :) Here are some sneak peeks...







And some silliness ensued...




I'm back to it! Enjoy your evening!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

10 comments:

  1. You are insanely pretty! AND...I LOVE the Riley Blake fabric you chose! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, you make me blush. :) Thanks Christine, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the full shot of you in the apron and the bowl. And those owls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously adorable!

    i love it.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray fairs and shop updates! Tis the season!
    You are too cute, I love the pictures...share more! ;)
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have your figure, please? You are just too cute! Good luck at your fair; with those cute aprons you're bound to sell a boatload!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your aprons are so cute! love the colors and the mix of patterns. you're such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's all so cute! i love the owls and the bird photo at the end, and great fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these photos! the aprons are beautiful! i love how bright they are :) aaaaaand i love your hair and your face.
    :D

    ReplyDelete