Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tea Cup Love

Hi all!

Does anyone else love teacups as much as I do?? This morning I had some really awesome Moroccan Mint tea with Licorice... mmmmm. I love it. One of my favorite things to do is to get up SUPER early, make some tea and read a good book in a cozy blanket before the day starts. So this is my tribute to that lovely drink... and the lovely cups it comes in.


Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

5 comments:

  1. I love tea and tea cups!! Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable! i love these photos :)
    my mom collects tea cups...but none are THAT cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a little tea post a while back; it's a problem for me. I have one cupboard all of vessels for tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! I LOVE tea and there is nothing better than drinking it from a cute tea cup!

    ReplyDelete