Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Things I Love Today...

Hey guys!
I thought I'd say hi today and share with you guys a few things that I'm loving today!

I think this is so pretty! It makes me want to go to a 1950's dance! :)
A vintage dress by Kirjokangas

Awwww... little fox.


This gives me warm fuzzies...




This is my new fave lotion EVER! It smells so pretty and spring-y! Mandarin Tea from Love + Toast. (The packaging is super cute too!)


This makes me want to wear a tutu and dance.
three

Seen over at Design*Sponge... oh so cute! I love crates.


I saw this image on Tumblr and finally hunted down the source. Whaddya know it's over at Smile and Wave! (One of my faves) Suprise, suprise. But really, how cute is this?!


Well, I'm off to take a nap! It's the first day of my annual spring fast and boy am I le tired! :) I hope you enjoyed the loveliness on this lovely Wednesday! Muah!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments:

  1. What are you fasting for? I'm interested to know why/how. PS. come to my house, we're building a teepee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lotion looks amazing! I must check it out. BTW. Cute blog, I don't know why I waited so long to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rox - I've started fasting every spring just to kind of "reset" my eating patterns after the winter, detoxify and meditate. I do a juice fast because I believe my body still needs nutrients even though I'm fasting! :) I'd love to come visit your teepee!

    Krista- The lotion IS amazing! I'm totally hooked. I'm glad you enjoy my blog! Thank you!

    xo,
    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete