Welcome to the Turquoise Tuesday! I made a Polyvore collection for the party. *sigh* I just wish I could wear all of it at once...
Turquoise vase...

Turquoise flowers...

These cute buttons from Nikolina...

Turquoise thread...

AWESOME turquoise floors...

Cute felt creations...


This ridiculously cute turquoise penguin wallpaper by isak...

I hope you guys enjoyed today's turquoise love! I'm off to go work on organizing my new studio space & planning a fun girls-only camping trip! (More on that in my Blog It Forward post on the 10th!) I hope you have a super fun day!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs










I have that vase! Thrifted it last week! <3 I love turquoise!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Bri!
Beautiful, I want it all! Especially that beautiful dress in the first piccie…
ReplyDeletetotally my favorite color!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out!!
xoxoxoxoxox
Those little flowers are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI am totally digging turquoise and red these days. LOVE the felt creations and the crocheted flowers!
ReplyDeleteLovely collection of bright springy images!! I love the image of the thread spool.
ReplyDeletethe images of turquoise are so inspiring!
ReplyDelete