Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey all!

Happy Tuesday! Are you back for some turquoise, my friends?? If so, you're in luck! ;) I'm sewing ALL DAY today getting ready for the Indie Fixx Spring Galleria! My shop will be featured there starting April 30th & I'm so excited!!



Blue unicorns!


Awesome house colors...
Beautiful window in Jane's apartment...

Chairs... I love this color combo.
3 chairs

Aqua Shoes

I'd really love some cold milk from this pitcher!


Hmmm... I've been looking for good design ideas for my bathroom! Is it too much to paint ALL my walls a variation on turquoise??
Remodeling Inspiration

What!?! These earrings are AWESOME!
turquoise vintage zipper slide dangle earrings - © amalia versaci 2009


I hope you guys have a really wonderful day and take a sec to appreciate the small things that make you smile!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bathroom is amazing! I love the sink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of it!

    turquoise is the pantone color of the year.

    this has been making me very, very happy.

    congrats on the indie fixx spring galleria feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohlala I am pretty sure I need those shoes!

    ReplyDelete