Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Loves: Birdcages

I think that there are some seriously interesting birdcages out there. I'm on the hunt for a cool vintage birdcage for my studio. I think it would be a pretty cool place to store stacks of pretty fabrics or one of my stuffed owls. ;) In the meantime, I found all these beauties..


























Have a wonderful Thursday guys! I'm getting pretty close to my 100th post and I'm thinking a giveaway might be in order! Check back Tuesday for more details! :D

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love birdcages too and those images are so beautiful!I've always wanted to find a big Damask type kind of birdcage (I don't know how else to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bird cages, great finds. I recently bought a couple of ancient wooden and wire birds cages from a charity shop for a total bargain, you can see them here http://www.thegreengal.co.uk/2010/06/i-have-a-new-nook.html (third and fifth photos).
    How beautiful it must be to have a birdcage painted on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the one painted on the wall.

    ReplyDelete