Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Loves: Pendant Lights

Hello Loveys!
I'm totally inspired by these cute wire pendant lights I've been seeing all over the place! I'm probably gonna try my hand at making one... or at least I'm gonna put it on my list of stuff I want to make. ;) The list is getting loo-ooong. Anyhoo, I saw these Anthropologie lights awhile back and then saw a really cute DIY inspired by them!





I also found all these pretty lamps on Etsy!












I love the 40's look of these lights! I think if I had to choose a decade I love the style of the most, it would definitely be the 1940's. I'll use that as next weeks New Loves! :) I hope you guys have a great Thursday! (I can't believe it's already Thursday!)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments:

  1. I love, love the last ones! Absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mason jar lamp is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great ideas! I bet those are so easy to DIY!

    ReplyDelete