Sorry about the lack of turquoise this week! It's been a bit hectic and I'll be REALLY HAPPY when this week is over! I'm looking so forward to some family time at the coast this weekend. My grand plan is to lounge on the deck in the sunshine with an awesome book and play some guitar with dad. :)
SO. Down to business. I always always always love the idea of having cute PJ's but always just end up with an old tshirt. However, the fun loungewear at Anthropologie has got me really contemplating a cute ensemble!

Iris-In-Progress Loungers from Anthro

Hermosa Set from Anthro

Nadia Tap Short from Anthro

Poppy Seed Set from Anthro

Empire State Set from Anthro
So many cute options! I'm really loving the Iris pants and the Hermosa Set! They look so light and summery! Which ones are your favorites?
Toodleoo loves! I hope you have a great 4th!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









ohh how i love anthropologie! one day ill be able to afford more pieces!! haha
ReplyDeletei want cute matching pjs!! love these picks!
omg i love all of those!! I bet theyre a small fortune btu so cute!
ReplyDeleteI just found some really cute sets at Target! MUCH more affordable. ;)
ReplyDelete