Oh man, is it hot where you're at too? It seems like, at least here in Oregon, it went from being in the 60's straight to being in the 90's! No fair! ;) I kind of love the hot days of summer though. Getting up early, watering my garden, opening up the house to keep it cool... I think there must be some nostalgia that goes along with all that for me. Plus, I spent all day on the river yesterday with friends! Yay!
SO. This weeks New Love is suspenders. I'm not completely sure if I love the reality of them, BUT I saw this picture and I love it.

Cute, right? I also found this one that I like, but I feel like this is a hard look to pull off.

What do you guys think? Are you into it? I think it would help to have a long torso (of which I don't have) and I think it would help to not be 5'2". ;) Haha. But I thought it was cute and wanted to share it with you guys!
I hope you're staying cool!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









I saw a preview for the Green Hornet and Seth Rogan was wearing a pair...hot. I don't think I have the body to pull that off. I'm only 5'1"...maybe that runs the risk of me looking silly?
ReplyDeleteI love them, the pair in the second pic are adorable. Is she wearing them with special suspender pants? I think you guys could totally pull them off.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a huge Andy Bernard fan (from The Office) and I've been looking for the perfect pair of white suspenders for him :)
ReplyDeleteStop by the blog today!! We're doing a little giveaway!
i love the look, but think maybe i'm too much of a chicken to actually rock it! maybe though... :)
ReplyDelete