Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday: Noops Edition

Hi all!
Well as anyone who follows my Twitter knows, I spent the weekend at the coast with my fam. :) We had a GREAT time just sunning ourselves on the deck, walking on the beach and hanging out at the trendy Nye Beach area in Newport, Oregon. There was SO MUCH turquoise there, I had to grab my camera and snap some photos!

I absolutely love turquoise houses. Especially with the shingle siding. It's so cute! So here is my little photo-journal of what I found in the Noops...








I hope you guys enjoyed todays Turquoise Tuesday! Have a wonderful day!!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

4 comments:

  1. ohh my, i love todays turquoise tuesday! those buildings are beautiful! lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am over the moon! haha!
    i am loving your photos! you need to come here...i think you would have a picture taking extravaganza! our neighborhood is filled with houses of ALL colors! happy tuesday! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love turquoise. Your pictures are fabulous. Makes you want to reach out and touch.
    http://prettydarncute.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete