Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey all!
I have some lovely Etsy turquoise-ness for you today. I had to postpone my garden DIY due to some unfortunate havoc in my garden! Once I get all my little plants happy again there will be a fabulous DIY for you all! ;) Until then, enjoy a little blue and I'll see you Thursday with some birdcage love!

Chunky barn wood frame at 2 Dogs Wood Working


Wool coin purse at Nap Kitten


Set of Four Small and Colorful Prep Bowls at Lynn Cardwell Pottery


Sterling Silver Bird Nest Ring at Pinking Edged Designs


Eternal Forest Giclee Print at inaluxe


Lavender sachets at Veronica Sun


Turquoise Bookends at Pretty Darn Cute


Retro Kitchen Sign at Old New Again



xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous picks. Love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those bowls!! And that Eat sign!! I found a Library sign on fredflare.com in that colour.. i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous - I love all the colours. Thank you soooo much! Really flattered, and you have one very fab blog! xo Hugs, K.

    ReplyDelete