Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Loves: Clouds

Hey all!
Oh boy, do I get the bad blogger award! I didn't forget about the giveaway! We had some unexpected company pop into town and I fell a little behind. I'll be posting the Urban Farm giveaway next Tuesday! Until then, here are some new loves of mine! Clouds seem to be popping up everywhere, not just in the sky!

Cloud mobile at le petite papillon


Little White Clouds Zipper Pouch at Sea Pink's


i will be grateful for this day print at vol25


Types of Clouds - letterpress print 8x10 at lot9press


Mini Nimbus Necklace at Joanna Rutter


Single Cloud - 8x12 Photograph Print at ds brennan


Watering the Garden with Cloud Rain from Mary Kate McDevitt


Happy Cloud Stud Earrings from The Angry Weather


I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

2 comments:

  1. I almost never, even wear earrings, but I adore those little clouds. tres sweet! Hope you enjoyed your company.

    ReplyDelete