
I'm starting to get excited for fall. The crisp mornings, licorice tea, cozy sweaters and warm afternoons... The fall is when my creativity starts flowing the most!
I have a BIG goals list for the fall! Wanna see?
THE LIST (dun, dun, DUNNN):
- Paint my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen
- Build a portion of fence in the backyard
- Expand the jewelry section of Urban Farm
- Start my VERY own massage practice! :)
- Install hardwood floors in the sewing studio
- Take a community college dressmaking course
- Start running. EW. (my knees hate running.)
- Race cyclocross this October!
- Plant my fall garden! Spinach, broccoli, kale...
Whew! And that's just the highlights. ;) Do you guys have any big projects you're tackling this fall?
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









this is a great list.. i also need to plant my autumn garden.... dam.. I would love to take a dressmaking course... stupid small country!
ReplyDeleteIm stealing your button for my friend section xo
man, a dressmaking class sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteand i totally agree about fall being a creative season, something in the air just gets the mind working!