Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey all!
Slackerella here with a little turquoise for your Tuesday! :) Better late than never right? I got a new massage job and in the frenzy forgot to prep my post! I'm really excited to be working at the massage center and it even leaves me a few days a week for sewing! YAY!

Delicious Aqua Ornate Oval Frame from Prairie Girl Princess


Vintage Sunbeam Mixmaster Hand Held Mixer in Aqua from A Glimpse From The Past


Mod Clear Glass Carafe from Big Fish Lil Pond


Vintage Aqua Trimline Rotary Phone from Joie De Cleve


Vintage Casserole Dish from Yours Mine Our Vintage


Clothespins painted in aqua blue from Maddy Anne


Felt Applique Pillow from Maverick June


xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun blog! Thanks so much for including my Teepee pillow in Turquoise Tuesdays- what a fun concept! I'll definitely be checking back for more turquoise.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I LOVE that pillow. So cute!

    xoxo,
    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete