I'm so excited to do my very first giveaway on the Urban Farm Blog! I've made it to 100 posts and, geez, that went really quickly! I want to thank everyone who has supported my little endeavor. I love that people have been emailing me and telling me any time they find something turquoise! That's awesome!
I've been super busy at my massage job these days (yay for paying bills!) but on my days off I've been whipping up some new items for a fall update! Okay, let's get down to business...
The Goods:

To enter the Urban Farm Designs giveaway, just leave a comment with your:
- Name
- E-mail
- Finish this statement, "If I could do anything tomorrow, I would..."
I'll choose a winner next Tuesday, Sept 7th!
- Finish this statement, "If I could do anything tomorrow, I would..."
I'll choose a winner next Tuesday, Sept 7th!









Cuuute!
ReplyDeleteAlice Jones
alice@internetnz.net.nz
If I could do anything tomorrow, I would jump on a random international flight and see the world by chance.
That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAngela
anzouya@gmail.com
If I could do anything tomorrow, I would take a long time vacation to some place exotic.
Hello my name is Lindsay
ReplyDelete098585c@acadiau.ca
If I could do anything tomorrow, I would... win the lotto and then buy a billion yards of fabric ! haha
Hi! I love your giveaway prizes!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Rachel. My email is artist@rachelod.com. If I could do anything tomorrow, I would... go see my brand new niece in Chicago!
Sweet! Nerd glasses!
ReplyDeleteKami - noloozaz@hotmail.com
If I could do anything tomorrow I would ... sleep in and stay home with my family and have a MILLION adventures!
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAlex-killa.am@gmail.com
If I could do anything tomorrow I would do everything I've never done.