Wow, this is one of my favorite gatherings of turquoise EVER! So much fun vintage stuff! This week has been a busy one! I've been sanding, sawing and painting away to get some projects done. I went up to Portland and had a WONDERFUL dinner with the Garners. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much. :)
Satin Evening Coat at Carol Mai

Vintage Metal Basket With Set Of Four Blue Ball Mason Jars at South Rose Window

Vintage sebago docksides at Vintage a Go Girl

Blue Cotton Dress/Skirt at After Shower Shop

Vintage 1950's Turquoise Dominion Electric Fan at In With the Old

Vintage Buttons at Lillian Olive's

Aqua Pitcher and Bowl Set by Avon at Red Truck Designs

Vintage Paint By Numbers Cottage by Lake at Patti's Polka Dots

Turquoise Boots at Vintage Shop 11

Ornate Syroco Mirror at Mountain Cove Antiques

Vintage Eames Era Turquoise Enamel Coffeepot at Shanty Irish

1960s Mod Vintage Turquoise Plaid Dress at Starlet Vintage

Mid Century Modern Aqua and Cream Vinyl Button Tufted Chairs at The Vintage Supply Co

I hope you guys enjoyed the vintage "blues"! ;) I'll be back tomorrow with a playlist of all my summer faves!
xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









Beautiful skirt and cowboy boots! Oh and I love the chair too! Great finds.
ReplyDeleteI loved so many things on this list, from the fan to the boots, but the coffeepot was definitely my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI actually came across a kinda turquoise/blue typewriter the other day while thrifting, and actually passed it up! But this list totally makes me want to go back and see if its still there!! ;)
i would love the chairs in the last photo :)
ReplyDeletethese posts are always so soothing on my eyes!
I love the skirt and dress!
ReplyDelete