Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey all!
Welcome to another Tuesday. :) I'm digging this cooler weather! I'm totally a fall person. Sweaters, tea and reading wrapped in cozy blankets... all some of my faves! Speaking of reading, I'm looking for some new books suggestions! Have you read anything lately that you loved?

Vintage 50's Pleated Full Skirt Dress at Planet Claire Vintage


Turquoise Plaid Dress at Lola Vintage


Vintage hobo bag at Bohemianne Ivy


60s Vintage Turquoise Blue Shift Bow Wiggle Dress at Tigger SE


Turquoise Radio GE 1966 T 125-A at Blue Rose Retro


Vintage Turquoise and Red Shuttered Bingo Cards from Violet 64


Antique 50s BOY TROUBLE Hardcover Book from Nick and Nessie's


Vintage Large Turquoise Clock from Accessory Addiction


See you guys back here this afternoon for the Urban Farm Designs Giveaway!!! :)

xoxo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

1 comment:

  1. my grandma had those exact bingo cards!

    woahhhhh...thanks for the wonderful flashback.

    xo

    ReplyDelete