Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's everyone!

I thought I'd do a little Irish-love post in honor of this lovely day. I have yet to pick out my green outfit, but I'm definitely wearing a green apron to the waffle shop today! I personally love St. Patrick's Day because this is the only day of the year where people think the way I spell my name is cool instead of too many letters. ;)

You can check out the tutorial on how to make these cute shamrocks here.


It's a good day to make some sugar cookies!


This pendant from Etsy is super cute!

My plans for the day include: working at the waffle shop, drinking some whiskey while watching Boondock Saints, and making Shepherds Pie for dinner!

What are you guys doing today?

I'll leave you with my favorite Irish Blessing:

May those that love us, love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.


Slán go fóill!
(Goodbye for now!)
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

2 comments:

  1. Erin Go Bragh my friend! I'll be having a Guiness with some friends and hopefully a little corned beef and cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. I have always thought that "meaghan" was way too many letters...since some people try to spell my name that way and I tell them to calm down... hahha!!

    But its way more authentic than mine! Embrace it! :)

    ReplyDelete