I've had a busy week of working at the waffle shop, sewing new designs, meeting my new Indie Biz classmates (Hi guys!!), studying for my upcoming state board exam (March 16th, yikes!), and filling orders. But apparently I wasn't too busy to look for some perfect spring dresses... :) I found sooooome!
lulus

lulus

I just ran across this amazing clothing line made in Portland, Oregon! I love it! All of it! Makool Loves You.
Yumi

Forever 21

ModCloth

*Sigh*... so much cuteness. I realized, looking at this collection of dresses, that I definitely have a certain look I'm attracted to these days! That's funny. Anyhoo, off to go finish my Indie 2.0 assignment! I'm really stoked about this class. I think I'm gonna learn a ton and have a LOT of fun doing it. I hope you guys are having a great weekend! I'll be back Tuesday with some Turquoise to feast your eyes on. :)
Toodles,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









Oooo those floral prints are to die for! Um, Turquoise Tuesday? I like the sound of that!
ReplyDelete