Just a quick post to say hello. I've been busy sewing new fun stuff for the shop ...yay, fun new spring things! :) I was looking through my old inspiration folder and found this picture...

It reminds me of the weather today. Cloudy but you can tell spring is coming! Or maybe that's wishful thinking. Anyhow, to all my new friends from the Indie Biz class, hello! I'm having a lot of fun getting to know everyone and the class hasn't even started yet! :)
Have a great day, the weekend is almost here!
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
PS. (I totally love this image, but it didn't have credit with it! If any one knows, feel free to comment and I'll link it.)









sewing...! jealousss.
ReplyDeleteand hello!! i'm so excited for indie business!
oh wow, so amazing and cute. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteHey hey hey fellow Indie Biz student! I agree that the class is awesome and it's hardly even started!! It's a good sign :)
ReplyDeleteCya in class
xo