Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Howdy peeps!

It's TUESDAY! Quickly becoming my favorite day ever because of all the turquoise-love and because it's my dedicated sewing day! Today I'm gonna be cranking out some handbags and super cute bracelets I'm really excited about! :) Well, without further ado... Turquoise Tuesday.

I'm totally stoked on orange and turquoise together. How awesome is this door?!?



I love, love, love this Bel-Air.



Turquoise hats...



Super cute tulip lamp...



Turquoise walls with white bedding equals perfection!



This Teabag Teapot is so adorable! You can find it here.



I hope you enjoyed your fix today! I scored an old-school blue and white tablecloth yesterday while Ryan and I were out scouring the thrift shops for cool furniture. I think it might end up being curtains in my studio. :) I ALSO got some new fabric for more sunglass cases. Oh man, how I love new fabric...



Hope you guys are having a superb day!
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

1 comment: