Friday, June 11, 2010

Laughing so hard...

This video is so hilarious! I ran across it over at MiniMak Makings and couldn't stop laughing. I love when people are funny and creative. I hope this puts a smile on your Friday!



I especially love the guy crawling on his desk in the background. Sigh, so funny.

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

6 comments:

  1. That was a great way to start the day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This always makes me laugh. It made my way into the inbox a few month back. I wish I had a job that was that fun (er..boring?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have NO idea how much that made my morning!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that had me falling off my chair. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAAAAHAHAAHHA. That was awesome!!! I love how the one chick totally didn't participate. Hhaaha. It actually made it even more funny.

    ReplyDelete