I love the messy bun that I've been seeing lately! I'm not really big on combing my hair so the messy styles are a shoo-in to be my faves. ;)







This is a great tutorial on how to achieve that look!

So messy yet refined. :) Although my sister likes to call me Marilla from Anne of Green Gables when i don the bun... haha.

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









I just tried the tutorial! Great for hot summer days. I love messy hair [smiles]
ReplyDeletei love these!! i was in the process of growing my hair.. but as ive had short hair forever i forgot about moving my hair when putting suncream on etc... mmm greasy lol so i took the headstaggers the other day and got it cut at the back into a sexy bob. Having issues getting volume! currently sitting with rollers in! hopefully i dont forget about them before i leave the house! Wouldnt be the first time :)
ReplyDelete