I'm really excited to announce my new summer blog schedule! I'll be keeping Turquoise Tuesday right where it is, and adding a few regular posts. Thursday will feature New Loves, where I'll share vintage scores, Etsy finds and a few DIY projects. Weekend Adventure is a new post I'm really stoked for! I'll be reviewing local and out of state hikes, dog friendly hotels and restaurants, as well as sharing fun weekend adventures! Inspiration Sunday will be a collection of art, crafts and music that I'm currently loving.
I'm looking forward to the new schedule! :) It'll be starting June 22nd! As always I'll also be posting about shop updates and new items as they become available in the shop!

I just want to say thanks for reading! I really love reading your comments and hearing your opinions about what you like to see! I look forward to getting to know you all more this summer! Have a great weekend guys!
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs









Hooray for an eazy breezy summer! Could you maybe inquire about Cat friendliness too? :P
ReplyDeleteMeaghan - just stopping by to tell you I have an award for you on my blog. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletexo Erin
Awesome! I'm most excited about the Weekend Adventure posts. I share a lot of adventures too and I'd love to see more people doing it!! xo
ReplyDelete