Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey guys!
I'm back with some turquoise inspiration for your Tuesday...tada!


Inspiration Log from Paper and Twine


Aqua Owl Trivet from In My Nest


Cathedral Window Pillow Pincushion from Warm n'Fuzzies


Turquoise Pumps with Bows from Sticky Lipgloss


Vintage 1950s EMMY AND THE SEA skirt from Dear Golden Vintage


The Bluebird Cardigan from Little Sparrow Vintage


Little Pears 8x8 fine art print from Honeytree


Gingham Bow Hair Clip from Lynn's Rags


Oh man, yesterday was awesome! It was super sunny and I spent some time in the garden. I also rode my new bike all over the place running errands, PUT ON SUNSCREEN (yes!), mowed the yard and pretty much tromped around in my Wellies all day with the pups! :) That's a great day in the books. See you Thursday with my new summer blog schedule! (Oh Boy!)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

4 comments:

  1. i posted about those books the other day!! I am in love with the colour turquoise at the moment :) wearing a lovely turquoise belt today and i bought a pair of turquoise converse at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those books! I think I need one, ASAP. I hope we get to hear more about your garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely keep you posted on my garden! :) I'm currently battling the slugs with egg shells, copper tape and beer moats. Haha. Damn basil ruiners... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, i totally have a set of those owl trivets! i scored the set for like $2.50 at goodwill a few months ago, now i feel inspired to paint them! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete