Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Turquoise Tuesday!

Hey kids!
I hope you had a great holiday weekend! I was busy finalizing the move (FINALLY DONE!) and working... but I love my job so it's okay. ;) Here are some more lovely blue things for you to set your eyes upon. Most all of it found on Esty too, so you can grab it if you love it! :) Muah!

This set of vintage blue tumblers are awesome! You can find them at the Sunday Times Market on Etsy.


These owl beads from MK Supplies are so perfect!


I love this fabric by Joel Dewberry! It looks great on this pillow by Catch All Corner.


A super spring-y rainbow bag from Little Odd Forest


Jennifer Ladd makes a cute vespa handbag!


For you Blythe lover's out there... this is a cute little getup from Lamby Snow


Cute earrings from Violet Reaction


Check out this awesome bed on Martensen Jones Interiors


I hope you have a great week! I'm getting ready to start a new project so I'm super stoked. :) See you Thursday with my Goals for 29 List!

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

1 comment:

  1. Love the turq and orange combo in the first photo, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete