I saw this floating around the interwebs and thought I'd give it a go. Ready?!? More than you ever wanted to know about me. Here are the ABC's of ME!
A-Age: 28
B-Bed Size: Queen

C-Chore you hate: DISHES, for sure. (As every roomie of mine will concur...)
D-Dog's Name: Cloey and Rigby!
E-Essential start to your day: Doggie snuggles & tea.
F-Favorite colors: Turquoise! :)

G-Gold, Silver or Platinum: Silver!
H-Height: 5'3
I-Instruments you play: Guitar, but sometimes I like to pretend I play the piano... (back in the day when I had short hair!)

J-Jewelry you wear everyday: It always varies! Always!
K-Kids: My kids are really hairy, snuggly, and love their leashes. Plus I can put them outside when they're bad. Ha ha...

L-Living arrangements: 3 bedroom house... well, 2 bedroom, one sewing studio.. ha ha!
M-Mom's name: Annie (Hi mom!)
N-Nicknames: Meaghan Muffin, and to some Maggie/Irish Meaghan... :)
O-Overnight Hospital Stay, other than birth: Negatory
P-Pet Peeves: Condescending people
Q-Quote: "I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable, I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world." -Walt Whitman
R-Right or Left Handed: Righty

S-Siblings: My sis Lindsey, 2 years and 3 days younger than me. (Hi Linds!)
T-Time you wake up: 8 am to some hungry pups

U-Underwear: Yep!
V-Vegetable you dislike: Beets... Ugh. *shudder*

W-Ways you run late: Every way.

X-X-Rays: Knees and wrist
Y-Yummy food you make: Banana bread!

Z-Zoo Favorite: Bears! Rawr!

Well that's all for today! I'm off to bake some more banana bread and sew a few things today. What are you guys up to this weekend? Got any plans you're super stoked about?
xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs
*All images courtesy of We Heart It or my own personal archives. :)









this looks fun! i've seen lots of people filling it out--maybe i will too
ReplyDeleteYou should! I'd love to read it! :)
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeleteWhat I great post! I might have to do the same!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award!
Please visit: http://minimakmakings.com/?p=929
Aww, thank you MiniMak! :) So much!
ReplyDeleteYou inspired me to do it too, so I have! http://www.thegreengal.co.uk/2010/03/the-abc-of-me.html
ReplyDeleteI love your Walt Whitman quote YAWP! Wanted to tell you that my blog has moved from yawantapeanut to http://brownbootsalvage.blogspot.com too- Emma
ReplyDeletehi meaghan.
ReplyDeletejust wanted to let you know that im including you in my Featured Friends Friday post this week.