Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Die, I Die...

Do you guys ever run across something that leaves you speechless and brings a tear to your eye?

You are probably thinking of something sentimental and profound right now... but I'm talking about couches.

Wait! Before you judge me, LOOK...






I mean, they're GLORIOUS! RIGHT?!?! I die. Anyhow, you guys can drool at the Squint Limited website here.

Anyhow, I just had to share. I'm totally enthralled. I hope you guys are having a great Sunday! I'm putting together postcards for my penpals from the Indie Biz class today and am working on some fun new skirts for the shop update! :)

xo,
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs

8 comments:

  1. I am so wanting one of those! They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I sign up to follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sesenarts! I think you can either click "follow" at the top left of my blog or you can follow me through the Google Friend Connect widget on the right sidebar. Just click "Join this site". E-mail me at urbanfarmdesigns@gmail.com if you have any problems! :) Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!! I die too hahaha...
    Great pics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These couches are TO DIE FOR!!! I wish I could have one of them. They can cheer you up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy wow! these are amazing!!!! i looooove them
    i may or may not be drooling hahah

    ♥CMonster
    www.bythemonsterandme.com

    ReplyDelete