Well today is a SERIOUSLY drizzly day... grey and rainy outside. So I decided to make you lovely peeps an Urban Farm Rainy Day Playlist to listen to while you peruse a few of my favorite things I've found on Etsy lately.
Silver Fox felt brooch from The Box of Birds Shop

1973 Red Tartan Plaid Thermos from Vintage Avocado

HeaDinG oUt... print by The Peach Pit

Woodland Owl Wing Headband in Mustard from Sleepy King

Bird Vase by Catherine Reece

Kanzashi Hair Clip - Ice Crystal Flower from Petal Mix

Back Where You Belong Necklace from Tina Tarnoff

I know, I know... the bird obsession continues. I don't really know what to say for myself. :) I'm really excited about next week's Etsy Love post! I'm compiling a few of my faves from my Indie Biz classmates shops! There are so many super talented people in the class and I can't wait to share their creativity with you! Here's another little sneak peek of an apron I'm working on for my next update... it might be my favorite so far!

Well I hope you are all having a great Thursday! I'm gonna go lose myself in a pot of coffee and a 10 foot high stack of flashcards. Wish me luck! :)
Meaghan @ Urban Farm Designs












Wow! That headband is beautiful. I'm really not into this headband trend, but even I will admit that that piece is stunning.
ReplyDeletei love your blog! im adding you to blog lovin :) you should add the google friend connect. I know the clubindie guys are networking all over the place!
ReplyDeleteMuch love
xoxo